£26,000 (DOE) Progress your career with OneFile – the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base.
We're looking for...We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven and proactive Executive Assistant to work with our Directors. This is a busy and rewarding role and will need a positive, can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to personal learning and development. OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in with new developments.
- Organise and schedule meetings.
- Manage the diaries and schedules of Directors.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation and hotels for Directors.
- Schedule Board Meetings, take minutes, arrange meeting agendas and oversee collation of papers.
- Produce Senior Management meeting agendas for monthly meetings and take minutes.
- Ensure meeting actions and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with clients and business guests on behalf of Directors.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensure processes and software are up to date and in working order.
- Undertake projects on behalf of Directors and follow-up with team members where required.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
- Communicate with other staff members, customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, presentations, NDAs and contracts.
- Compose Sales reports (Salesforce).
- Assist with H & S compliance.
- Collate expenses information.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Higher level of verbal and written communication.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Organisation skills and an attention to detail.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Contracts/ legal experience.
In return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts off entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests