Up to £17,000 Progress your career with OneFile - the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base.
We're looking for...We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer-focused team player to work cross-functionally in administration and finance. This is a busy and rewarding role, supporting the company to run efficiently and provide internal communication. You will have a positive "can-do" attitude, excellent attention to detail and a commitment to personal learning and development. OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in to new developments.
- First point of contact for office related enquiries.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors.
- Schedule meetings by booking rooms and refreshments.
- Answer phone calls and transfer them as necessary.
- Work with building staff to ensure processes are followed.
- Maintain stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
- Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed.
- Minute taking and report writing for team meetings.
- Arrange Enterprise hire cars for staff.
- Support in planning and arranging events, including organising catering.
- Interacts with directors and carries out their requests.
- Administration support to teams and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist with ISO internal auditing.
- Process purchase orders and invoicing using Xero.
- Add customer subscription credits to OneFile.
What you'll need:
- Customer driven – you’ll be friendly and able to build rapport with potential customers.
- Excellent communication skills – liaise with customers at all levels within an organisation.
- Team player – driven to work towards objectives and work independently while working in cohesion with the finance team.
- Organisation – set priorities, manage time and workload to maximise productivity.
- Computer literacy - confident IT skills across Microsoft suite of programmes,
- Time management - work well under pressure and meet deadlines within a changing business environment.
- Problem solving – identification, understanding and solving techniques.
In return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Fun work environment
- Excellent training
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests
Who are we?Located in Manchester city centre, and supporting over 500,000 users worldwide, OneFile is the leading software provider in the learning and development sector. Using the latest innovations in paperless technology, our beautiful, user-friendly software unlocks the potential for cloud-based training and assessments – bringing learning to life every step of the way.
Why OneFile?We’re a rapidly growing company with ambitious targets year-on-year. We always aim to be bigger and better, so we invest in our staff, value hard work and reward performance – giving you the opportunity to develop with the company and progress your career.
What next...If you want to work for a dynamic and exciting company that returns your loyalty, values your hard work and rewards for your performance, email your CV along with a short statement about why you would like to join the team.