Up to £40,000 (DOE) Progress your career with OneFile - the UK’s leading innovator in the learning and development sector. Following a decade at the forefront of the industry, we’re introducing new products for our global customer base.
We're looking for...We are seeking enthusiastic, self-driven and proactive Scrum Master to work primarily with our Technology team and collaborate with departments. This is a varied, and challenging role and will need a positive attitude, work under pressure and a commitment to personal learning and development. OneFile is growing rapidly, so this role is a great opportunity to take on interesting projects, develop your skills and progress your career. Our product expansion will keep you on your toes and give you the chance to get stuck in with new developments.
- Organise and facilitate Scrum events for multiple teams.
- Ensure the team stay focused and follow the agreed-upon rules for daily Scrums.
- Guide the entire team in turbulent, ever changing and demanding periods.
- Prevent Scrum from being given up in any case and keep up motivation.
- Help the squad reach a consensus and be accountable.
- Ensure barriers/impediments are visible that reduce team’s productivity.
- Take ownership of the resolution for issues impacting progress of sprints.
- Challenge squad to work as hard as they can and produce excellent results.
- Resolve all conflicts in the team in a constructive in timely manner.
- Provide the formation of organic structure of the team by not letting any dominant individual.
- Mentor the Product Owner for making the product backlog value oriented.
- Facilitate retrospectives/workshops and apply innovative/agile techniques to encourage, inspect and adapt learning.
- Actively identify areas of improvement, research and apply agile techniques to facilitate change.
- Initiate and manage the transition period to Agile on organisational basis in other divisions of the company.
- Train and promote Scrum and agile techniques throughout the company.
- Participate in the Agile software development community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Scrum Master Certified (CSM).
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Passionate about improvement and making a difference.
- Proven working knowledge of best practice techniques in agile software development.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of continuous improvement through inspection and adaption.
- Experience training, mentoring, facilitating and coaching teams of individuals.
- Facilitation - lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team.
- Ability to support and motivate people.
- Conflict resolution - focusing on the Scrum values of openness, respect and honesty.
- Agile estimation and planning – create practical, useful and reliable plans for development projects.
- Implement - innovative and engaging practices, techniques and approaches to help our teams and organisation to succeed.
- Coach agile practices – individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Clarify personal goals and actions to achieve them.
- Enforce – responsible for the correct use of the Scrum process.
- Understand – identify, track and help overcome impediments.
- Adaptable - act as change agent and lead continual change initiatives.
- Delegate - help employees develop by increasing their responsibilities and accountability.
- Team building - not shy away of any tasks that could help the team and leads by example.
- Collaborate - encourage team contribution and feedback.
In return you'll be rewarded with:
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working hours
- Social events and activities
- Exclusive discounts off entertainment, retail, fitness, travel and many more!
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic career progression
- Phone insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Eye tests